Proposta de projeto
Boost Local Lëtzebuerg
Let's take back control of our local economy!
Boost Local Lëtzebuerg
Boost Lokal Lëtzebuerg is the first Luxembourg edition of Start-up de Territoire, an initiative that exists throughout France and aims to bring to light entrepreneurial and job-creating solutions to local social and environmental challenges. Based on collective intelligence, it mobilises citizens and brings together all the players in a given area (360°).
The stages :
1) Ideation - Share your hopes and dreams for your region
2) Co-creation - Co-create a local solution at our creativity evening
3) Development - Work with your project team to develop and launch your solution, supported by our coaches and training workshops.
4) Connect - Take part in events with the wider community to help your project grow.
Boost Lokal is initially being developed in an initial region comprising the canton of Capellen and the municipalities of Helperknapp, Strassen, Bertrange and Reckange-sur-Mess. From September 2024, the process will be extended to the east of Luxembourg, around the canton of Grevenmacher.
In the first region, the ideation phase will run until April 2024, before moving on to the co-creation phase with our big co-creativity evening which will take place in May 2024 and which will allow the citizens of the region to participate in a thematic table to create together an entrepreneurial solution to the challenge of the territory identified at this table.
Tipo de instituição/transportadora
Organização sem fins lucrativos
Nome da instituição
Como é que a iniciativa é financiada?
The Boost Lokal initiative is a project of the non-profit organisation CELL, financed until the end of 2025 by the Ministry of the Environment, Climate and Biodiversity.
Existem outros parceiros ou doadores associados à vossa iniciativa?
The Boost Lokal project will mobilise and create solutions for the future of our regions by bringing together a wide range of local players! Whether you're in the private sector, the public sector, education, the non-profit sector or entrepreneurship, we need you! There are many ways in which you can get involved in the process, for example: - Help us reach your network by relaying our events, - Support us in organising events (providing a room, equipment, etc.) - Support collective projects arising from the process (financial support, equipment, providing a room, etc.).
Oportunidades de participação
There are different ways of taking part in the Boost Lokal dynamic! Depending on what you want to do, where you live and how much time you have available, you can adapt your involvement to suit you!
Here are a few examples of how you can get involved in the Boost Lokal dynamic:
- If you live or work in one of the towns where the Boost Lokal initiative is taking place, you can take part in an ideation workshop and in our big evening of co-constructing solutions!
- If you like collective intelligence and want to gain experience in co-creation methodology, come and get trained in the Start-up de Territoire methodology and have a great time leading one or more workshops!
- If you want to get involved over the long term and contribute to the development of the approach, join the core team or the extended project team!
- If you'd like to help organise events and provide support or financial backing for projects, become a partner!
O que é necessárioFinanciamento Cidadãos empenhados Voluntários a tempo parcial Competência/conhecimento Um edifício/casa Um lugar temporário Empregado remunerado
Objectivos de sustentabilidade
- Cidades e comunidades sustentáveis
- Padrões sustentáveis de consumo e produção